H1B Visa Lawyer

San Francisco H-1B Visas & U.S. Work Permits Lawyer

If you’re a professional white-collar worker situated abroad who needs a temporary work visa for entry into the U.S., you’ll want an attorney at your side who has helped many people over the years. The H-1B Visa allows foreign workers to enter the U.S. and work in a variety of fields. These fields are various and range from architecture and engineering to medicine and animation and graphics arts. The H-1B Visa offers a wide range of employment possibilities and is a substantial first step toward permanent immigration.

The job you apply for must demand at last a U.S. bachelor’s degree or its equivalence. The visa is not self-petitioned, which means you will need an employer to sponsor you and is employer specific meaning that you can only work for your sponsoring employer. You can stay in the U.S. for up to six years, after which (with some exceptions) you are required to leave the U.S. for at least one year before being eligible again. Your spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 are allowed to join you in the U.S. under H-4 status. They are not permitted to work, unless they personally qualify for a work visa.

Immigration law as it pertains to the H-1B visa can be a complex matter. Only a skilled lawyer should be trusted with the task of helping you bring qualified workers into the country.

The Fariba Faiz Law Officesin San Francisco handles everything for you; from drafting letters of support to handling your petition and all relevant paperwork. When you work with me, you’ll know your case is in good hands.

At a time of great anxiety for you, you can feel comforted by my methodical approach and personal attention to immigration services. I administer assistance to the “whole client,” taking into consideration the long term effect of each step in relation to your ultimate goals and make sure that every aspect of your case is fully addressed.

Contact me by phone for your initial consultation. Call 415.946.8810 today.

Experienced H-1B Visa Immigration Services for Your Unique Situation

Your efforts to visit, work or study in America should be rewarded with the hard work of a skilled immigration law attorney, so call the Fariba Faiz Law Officestoday.

I can also help you with your goals of securing a visa abroad or extending your stay in this country.

To find out more about how my years of service and reputation for client commitment can see your U.S. work permit dream fully realized, contact the Fariba Faiz Law Offices in San Francisco today.

Serving San Francisco for 10 Years

My pledge of maximum availability to you starts with your initial consultation. Call 415.946.8810 today or reach me by fax or e-mail. Together, we can work to make your immigration dream come true.